ABRAHAM LINC | Returns
Abraham Linc is willing to work with our dealers to satisfy their needs. However, we will not accept returns after 30 days. All merchandise should be inspected at the time of delivery, as acceptance indicates material was received in good order and was correct.
Please see our claims policy for more information on claim processing and warranties. Contact our claims department for any problems with the satisfaction of your order at 800.359.5260 or 304.842.6474 Ext. 7335.
- Return Authorization paperwork must be presented to the driver before loading may begin.
- No claims will be honored on damaged material after 30 days.
- Returns must be properly repackaged for shipment before the return will be picked up.
- In the event Abraham Linc makes an error in delivery, we request being advised as soon as possible. We will arrange the time and date of pickup. There will not be a freight charge or restocking charge.
- All returns to accommodate a customer’s request will be subject to a $45 (minimum) handling fee.
- A restocking charge of 35% will apply to all returns.
- The material must be in a saleable condition. Abraham Linc reserves the right to reasonably deny any return for which in our judgment is not deemed saleable.
- No cut orders by Abraham Linc may be cancelled.
- No returns will be accepted on cuts less than 30 linear feet.
- No returns will be accepted on any hard surface accessories.
- No returns will be accepted on less than 5 cartons of tile, wood, or laminate within the same register.
- No returns will be accepted on open cartons, cut, and/or installed goods.
- No returns will be accepted on sheet vinyl less than 15 linear feet