Terms of Payment: Net 30 days with approved credit.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- It is the responsibility of the dealer to determine which adhesive is suitable for each individual installation. Abraham Linc (and/or their employees) assumes no responsibility or liability for incorrect adhesive used with any product.
- It is the responsibility of the dealer to match merchandise received with what was ordered from Abraham Linc prior to delivery to the end user.
- Custom orders cannot be cancelled once the manufacturing process has been started.
- Special orders CANNOT BE CANCELLED once the manufacturer has cut or shipped the product.
- Because of the nature of the products, sales of specials, drops, and seconds are void of warranty and are NON-RETURNABLE.
Open Order Policy
- Certain special orders may require a 50% deposit before ordering.
- As an accommodation to our customers, we will keep an open order for a maximum of 15 business days.
- All orders (excluding already processed or special orders) will be cancelled after 15 business days.
- Customers must take delivery of already processed or special orders within 15 business days. Failure to take delivery after 45 days may result in placing the account on hold.
- C.O.D. customer orders that are already processed or special orders will be billed and held after 15 business days. A service charge of 2% will be charged to these orders, followed by an account hold after 45 days.