Shipping and Delivery
Abraham Linc will make every effort to accommodate our customers at the point of delivery. We must take every precaution to protect our drivers from injury, damage of good, property, and time loss.
Our drivers have many deliveries to off load on a route and must make an effort to deliver product in a safe and timely fashion. We ask our customers for understanding and help in order to offer outstanding delivery service.
Please help us with the following delivery guidelines:
- There is a flat rate delivery charge and fuel surcharge.
- There may be a “minimum order” delivery of $200, $500, or $1,000 for certain areas.
- A minimum job site deliver fee is $100.
- A job site delivery must be pre-approved and a delivery waiver must be signed.
- Delivery trucks are equipped with a carpet dolly, pallet jack, carpet winch and lift gate.
- Abraham Linc vehicles and equipment may only be operated by its employees.
- Assistance must be given to the drivers for shipments over 200 lbs.
- Drivers are not permitted to do the following:
- Hand carry over 100 lbs.
- Carry product up steps
- Throw, stock, or lift products above 4’.
- Spend more than 20 minutes on a delivery.
- Operate customer’s equipment outside of the building.
- Clear obstructions to make room for delivered material in storage area.
- Pick-up packages or product without prior authorization from the Transportation Supervisor.
- Palletized orders will not be broken down and hand-carried by the driver.
- Snow and ice removal are the responsibility of the customer.
- Abraham Linc or its employees will not be responsible for damage to customer’s equipment used for off-loading.
- C.O.D. customers must have a check at the same location the delivery is made.
- C.O.D. amounts must be received by the driver before off-loading will begin